The Working Mind First Responders: Leadership
Course session date(s):
Monday, September 9, 2019 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Please note that the venue will only be confirmed once a minimum of 8 participants have registered.
Montreal, QC X1X1X1
This course covers the following topics:
- Stigma and barriers to care;
- Healthy coping strategies;
- Mental toughness;
- The Mental Health Continuum Model, a self-assessment tool with indicators of positive, poor, and declining mental health;
- Workplace accommodations and return to work;
- The role of leadership in promoting positive mental health in employees;
- Ad hoc incident reviews; and
- Practical application.