The Working Mind: Manager
Course session date(s):
Monday, September 9, 2019 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Please note that the venue will only be confirmed once a minimum of 8 participants have registered.
Montreal, QC X1X1X1
This course covers the following topics:
- A focus on dispelling the myths of mental health problems and mental illnesses, aiming to reduce associated stigma;
- An overview of the Mental Health Continuum Model;
- Self-assessment of one’s own mental health along the continuum;
- Strategies one can apply at each point along the continuum;
- Workplace accommodations and return to work;
- How to observe changes in employees along the continuum;
- Appropriate actions to take;
- How to communicate with employees about mental health illness in a workplace context;
- Ad hoc incident reviews; and
- Practical application.