The Working Mind (Virtual): Employee
This course covers the following topics:
- A focus on dispelling the myths of mental health problems and mental illnesses, aiming to reduce associated stigma;
- An overview of the Mental Health Continuum Model;
- Self-assessment of one’s own mental health along the continuum;
- Strategies one can apply at each point along the continuum; and
- Practical application.
By registering for this training course, you accept and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions below.
You must be at least 18 years of age to register for and attend a training course.
To attend this virtual training course (via Zoom), you must have access to a working camera, microphone and speakers or earphones.
Terms and conditions
If a participant cancels their registration the refunded amount will depend on when we are notified:
- 45 or more days prior to course date: Full refund
- 30-44 days prior to course date: 50% refund
- Less than 30 days prior to course date: Non-refundable