The Working Mind (Virtual): Manager
Course session date(s):
Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 8:30am to 4:00pm
This course covers the following topics:
- A focus on dispelling the myths of mental health problems and mental illnesses, aiming to reduce associated stigma;
- An overview of the Mental Health Continuum Model;
- Self-assessment of one’s own mental health along the continuum;
- Strategies one can apply at each point along the continuum;
- Workplace accommodations and return to work;
- How to observe changes in employees along the continuum;
- Appropriate actions to take;
- How to communicate with employees about mental health illness in a workplace context;
- Ad hoc incident reviews; and
- Practical application.
Please note: Course time is in Eastern Daylight Time
By registering for this training course, you accept and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions below.
You must be at least 18 years of age to register for and attend a training course.
To attend this virtual training course (via Zoom), you must have access to a working camera, microphone and speakers or earphones.
Terms and conditions
Download mhcc_-_virtual_courses_-_terms_and_conditions_4-22-20.pdf (100.68 KB)
If a participant cancels their registration the refunded amount will depend on when we are notified:
- 45 or more days prior to course date: Full refund
- 30-44 days prior to course date: 50% refund
- Less than 30 days prior to course date: Non-refundable